Thank you for coming to see what we are up to here at Dog Gone It!
Okay so maybe not a career opportunity, but if you have the drive and weekday availability, come grow with us and our 12-year business!
Are you a go-getter looking to be part of a stable company and have a steady paycheck? Do you like to work on your own in peace and quiet?
Due to another recent surge in new clients, we are looking for another energetic person to add value to our expanding company.
- Must love dogs and walking/hiking.
- Like to dress comfortably and exercise.
- Have a winning positive attitude.
- Appreciate the challenges that all dog owners face. (We help keep our client's properties clean and tidy).
- Must feel comfortable going on clients' properties to service yards and be able to lift 10-15 lbs.
- Able to crouch and bend several times per yard.
Telecommuting position - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday Work Week, Start times between 8:30 am and 10am.
Position - Regional Property Manager - 25-30 hours a week
Starting Pay - $16 an hour paid training - 30 Day raise review up to $18 (avg. $23,375 a year) Paid Time Off Christmas Week.
No experience necessary. Professional on-site training is provided.
View our current service area for where you may be traveling through. We drive an average of 25-30 miles a shift.
Must be drug and felony free, and have own reliable transportation/insurance.
Please tour the site and then fill out all the information on this page -- required to be considered.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Dog Gone It!
We look forward to hearing from you!