Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!
Dog Gone It Yard Duty is happy to quote your residence, and serve your companions with “Yard Duty” services. We promise to do our very best each and every visit and walk the property in an effective systematic manner to care for your property like you are one of our very own family members.
Because you never know when situations may change, we have developed this guarantee to protect you as a customer.
Clients move, change jobs, and unfortunately in life, our furry companions do not live as long as we humans do. We honor a “No Bones About It” refund if you need to cancel the service. We show you in writing that we continue to honor our high ethics and standards of business practices. If situations arise, please make us aware as soon as possible so that we can make a note of your property information or issue you a refund of any unused portion of the payment.
Start or stop anytime without any cancellation fees.
Frequently asked questions and our Promises to you,
- If there are changes in your pet’s stool that would indicate a sudden change of health, we will alert you by phone and leave a sample if you should need to take it to your Veterinarian. The health of your companions is important to us. Please let us know if any of your dogs are on / change medications.
- All staff members love dogs, are background-checked, uniformed and trained to high standards to keep your property service very thorough and consistent.
- Dog Gone It is a registered business in Ohio and carries professional liability insurance, service bonding, and worker's compensation plans.
- We are members of the Better Business Bureau and have an A+ rating.
- If your property is scheduled for cleaning on days of weather watch, we will start our routes until we become encumbered. We venture out in all months, only if temperatures (along with wind chill ratings) are above 20 degrees average.
- If we are delayed on your service day outside of normal business hours clients receive a text/call notification of possible reschedule.
- Any referral that signs up with us You Get 2 Free Visits! Vacation credits we extend service weeks. (Let us know if we’re not needed).
- If cancellation of a session's payment is requested for any reason, we return the unused portion, previously collected from you, within 2 business days.
- We request lawn be mowed at least every week during peak growing seasons. If/When leaves are accumulating in fall we still make every attempt to clean your property thoroughly. We will pick up debris along with the fecal matter if attached.
- Dog waste is unsightly. If we happen to have a canceled day of service due to severe weather and you pick up for that service week, please just let us know. We can either issue a refund or add the visit to the end of your current session, whichever you prefer. Our first priority is fairness to our clients and also providing a safe working environment for our staff.
Dog Gone It’s 3 billing periods are as follows
Ole Man Winter program - January through March (approx. 13 weeks),
Spring into Summer program - April through August (approx. 22 weeks)
Fall into Winter program - Sept-December (approx. 17 weeks)
Thank you for the opportunity to serve! Please reach out with any questions or concerns. We would love to hear from you!
Tommy Miller - Community Member/Founder
Get in touch!
Drop us a line today and start enjoying stress free service!